Out of Fairview District Transfer Requirements

Discretionary Admission / Release Applications

Transfer/Release Application
If you wish to have your child attend a school other than the school district you reside in, please visit the Buncombe County Schools website for information and application form. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.