Kindergarten Registration

Kindergarten Registration
Posted on 01/21/2027

FES Kindergarten Registration

If you have any questions about the registration process or required documents, you can contact Michelle Haney at (828) 628-2732 or by email at

 Step 1.) Call the school at 828-628-2732 to make an appointment for the face-to-face portion of registration.

Please plan to bring your child.  (It is helpful if they wear sneakers as they will be asked to jump and skip during their one-on-one time with the teachers.)

Step 2.) Please complete Online Registration

Click on your desired language preference or copy and paste the URL in your browser.

English --

Russian --

Spanish --

Step 3.) Once you have completed the online registration, please email the following documents to

  • Photo ID of parent/legal guardian (Driver's License)
  • Proof of Guardianship  – This can include the birth certificate, divorce papers, social services paperwork, or paperwork signed by a judge awarding custody.  Custody paperwork authorized by a judge or Social Services/foster care placement paperwork is required for all children not living with their natural parent.
  • *Two proofs of residency in the Fairview school district are required and must be in the name of the parent/legal guardian. (Students cannot enroll without this.)
  1. One must be a current utility bill (Electric bill, Gas bill or Water bill)Television, internet, and phone bills are not accepted.
  2. One must be a current document regarding the ownership of the home, such as: Mortgage statement, Rental/lease agreement, Deed, Buyer’s agreement with a closing date listed (after closing the parent/guardian may be required to provide a mortgage/lease statement), Homeowner’s/renter’s insurance policy. *If the parent/legal guardian is not the homeowner, a Residency Statement (provided by the school) must be completed by the parent/legal guardian AND the homeowner. The homeowner will present required residency proof to school officials.
  • Certified Birth Certificate (the hospital or mother’s copy is NOT acceptable)
  • Immunization Record – if your child is not immunized you will need to speak with our school nurse
  • NC Health Assessment- top portion completed by parent; bottom and back completed by Health Care Provider

Si necesita ayuda en ESPAÑOL 
matriculando sushijos en línea por favor llame al teléfono (828) 775-0736  

Нужна помощь в регистрации? Напишите сообщение с текстом "Russian" на номер (828) 775-0736.

入学注册需要帮助吗?请发送短信内容” Chinese”(828)775-0736联系中文翻译人员

Aveți nevoie de ajutor pentru înscrierea la grădiniță?Trimite-ți text cu „Romanian” la (828) 775-0736 pentru a primi ajutorul unui interpret.

Cần hỗ trợ  nhập học? Nhắn "Vietnamese" và gửi đến (828) 775-0736 để nhận hỗ trợ từ phiên dịch.